SSSOM is a Simple Standard for Sharing Ontological Mappings:
- Introducing a machine-readable and extensible vocabulary to describe metadata of mappings.
- Defining an easy to use table-based format that can be integrated into existing data science pipelines without the need to parse or query ontologies, and that integrates seamlessly with Linked Data standards.
- Implementing open and community-driven collaborative workflows designed to evolve the standard continuously to address changing requirements and mapping practices.
- Providing reference tools and software libraries for working with the standard.
- GitHub page
- Detailed description
- A Simple Standard for Sharing Ontological Mappings (SSSOM) (publication in the Database Journal)
- A Simple Standard for Ontological Mappings 2022: Updates of data model and outlook (Paper and presentation at the Ontology Matching Workshop 2022).
- A Simple Standard for Ontological Mappings 2023: Updates on data model, collaborations and tooling (Paper and presentation at the Ontology Matching Workshop 2023).
- SSSOM Toolkit